Bower Sfd14c Canon E-ttl Iii Macro Ring Flash from Bower
Introducing: Bower Sfd14c Canon E-ttl Iii Macro Ring Flash by Bower
camerasrack.com are happy to offer the excellent Bower Sfd14c Canon E-ttl Iii Macro Ring Flash.
With so many available today, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The Bower Sfd14c Canon E-ttl Iii Macro Ring Flash is certainly that and will be a perfect buy.
For this price, the Bower Sfd14c Canon E-ttl Iii Macro Ring Flash is widely recommended and is a regular choice amongst many people. Bower have included some great touches and this means good value.
The Macro Ring Flash is a digital flash unit for macro photography that is compatible with most digital Canon SLR camera models. It is dedicated to the e-TTL I/II flash systems and provides accurate exposures of close-up objects. When shooting at extremely short distances, minor lighting alterations can result in relatively large changes of exposure. the TTL metering of the macro ring flash eliminates the need for grueling exposure calculations.
- Bounce and swivel zoom head allows versatile reflection for difficult lighting conditions
- Guide Number: 46 feet (50mm @ ISO 100)
- For Macro, Medical and Hobby Photography
- Compatible with all Canon EOS models including: 1D/1Ds, 5D, 7D, 50D, 60D, T1i, T2i, T3/3i, XSi, XS, XT/Ti, 300D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- EV exposure control that synchs with Canon EOS SLR cameras